We strive to make the lives of our residents fun. There's always a full list of activities on offer and residents can get as involved as they wish. Here's what's happening in September:
- Wednesday 9th October at 1:00 at Baildon Link Autumn crafts, music and afternoon tea with Baildon Dementia Friends.
- Wednesday 16th October at 10:30 communion service in visitor’s lounge.
- Wednesday 23rd October 1:00 Jill coming to do hand and foot massage.
- Thursday 31st October Si-Phi the poetry guy visiting.
- Thursday 31st 5:30pm Upright Vintage help us celebrate Halloween
- Wednesday 6th November “HUSKY THERAPY”! Thunder the therapy husky visits Hillbro for the first time.