We strive to make the lives of our residents fun. There's always a full list of activities on offer and residents can get as involved as they wish. Here's what's happening in September:
- Motivation and Co will continue to come to the home on Tuesday afternoons for afternoon activities.
- Friday 4th October children from Cliffe House Nursery will be coming to do a parachute show!
- Wednesday 9th October from 2pm entertainer Cliffe Brian with his guitar and saxophone will be returning to the home for an afternoon of music.
- Back by popular demand Romy with her fulfilled chair-based exercises will be returning on the 17th October.
- Thursday 24th October, “Hope and Glory” 1940’s tea party with a vintage shop and finger sandwiches and cakes will be taking place in the dining room from 2pm.
- 31st October George is back with ‘Scareobics’ and his scary music and devilish exercises to celebrate Halloween!!